College of Business and Public Administration
DUE DATE: March 6, 2013
Please fill out this form COMPLETELY and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form (preferred) OR print the form, complete it, and then return to:
Office of Academic Advising
College of Business & Public Administration
293 Centennial Dr. Stop 8098
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8098
or FAX to: 701-777-2019
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL ACADEMIC ADVISING AT 701-777-3010.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Student must be graduating between December 2013 and August 2015.
- Student must have a cumulative and UND GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Student must be enrolled in 12 or more credits "FULL-TIME."
- Student must be pursuing a degree granted by the College of Business and Public Administration.
- Student must have completed at least 60 semester hours by the end of this (Spring, 2013) semester.
NOTE: Preference will be accorded to applicants who are on track to complete their degree in a four-year time frame. Exceptions to this are all structured 5-year programs including, but not limited to, Accountancy.